If you’re passionate about caring for animals, great at communicating with co-workers and customers, and enthusiastic about a career in veterinary medicine, we want to talk to you! We’re frequently hiring for the positions described below.
To apply, send an email directly to [email protected]. Please identify your desired position in the email’s Subject line, tell us a little about yourself and your career goals in the email body, and include your resume (in pdf or Word format) as an attachment.
Odenton Veterinary Hospital is a small animal practice, conveniently located between Washington DC and Baltimore. Our mission is to provide high-quality care with old-fashioned values. We have been a pillar in our community since 1993 and thoroughly enjoy caring for our clients and patients.
We are currently seeking a full-time Medical Director and Associate Veterinarian to round out our three-doctor team. We are proud to offer a collegial environment with a passionate support staff who are always willing to go the extra mile. Our Practice Manager also works passionately toward ensuring our clinic environment remains positive and relaxed. We take pride in our professionalism, but we recognize it’s okay to have fun at work too!
Our typical day consists of seeing appointments and performing surgical (soft tissue only) and dental procedures. Our ideal candidate would have the ability to jump in and hit the ground running! We also have a full array of diagnostic equipment to work up cases (such as digital radiography and in-house Idexx lab) in addition to a K-Laser.
We are incredibly proud to offer:
- Salaried or production-based compensation, starting at $90,000
- Signing bonus, up to $20,000
- Relocation assistance, up to $5,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time-off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues